Oh gosh its me again

charlene09

Reaction score
Sorry to keep mithering you all:x I never seem to be happy do i?

Well anyway all I wanted to ask is since getting pregnant I have had really sore bits like majourly sore , Can no longer be intimate as it makes me inflame down there and sore and burny.
Anyway Is this normal during pregnancy as it is starting to do my head in abit now not being able to have "sexytime" without thinking about weather that sperm is getting to that egg , I tried the other day and really enjoyed it as wasnt thinking of making babies (obviously) but then when we had done I was nearly crying I was in that much pain felt like I had been torn apart should I go and see GP or just shove some sudocream down there and see if that helps?

it may be changes in the skin down there from the extra blood flow try some sudo or speak to gp could be something like thrush

It does sound like Thrush..i would get checked out by the GP. Hope it clears up for you soon, sounds painful! x

yes sounds like thrush make an appointment you will need cream to clear it up x

Last edited:
I've had thrush like that too, can be brought on by pregnancy hormones cos it changes the bacteria down there. I'm guessing you can still use canesten while pregnant but best to check, it'd soon clear it up though. Are you allowed to eat live yogurt when pregnant? Cos that's good for it too :) x

sounds like thrush to me too. I've had it almost constantly for the last 9 month, its very common in pregnancy xx

You can use most over the counter treatments if it is thrush - Only creams, not internal or oral treatments.

I spoke to my pharmacist and he sorted me out with some cream - normally takes about a week shift it completely - plus a couple more days of treatment to make sure it's gone!

Also, if you've been 'getting intimate' with the OH whilst you've felt like this, he will need to use the cream too so that he doesn't re-infect you after you're treated.

Good luck!

Thankyou Tasha, Really annoying me though as I cant get Intimate no more because it leaves me so sore :( and I feel so bad as we went from doing it every day whilst TTC to nothing atall whilst being pregnant because of the thrush :( FRUSTRATED haha xx

Haha - bless ya. I'm sure the OH will understand. I've gone off it near enough completely - i've either not got the energy or hormones just make me not in the mood! lol!

In a week or so once you're feeling better then you can get straight back at it! Hehe!x

i wouldnt eat live youghurt i think its advised that you don't x

Iv been eating bio yoghurt to help keep thrush at bay! Iv never seen it anywhwere that you cant have it. My Dr always recommends i eat bio yoghurt and when i have thrush to put some on the sore area. x

yea def thrush i have it too although i dont have soreness or itchiness just the yellow discharge and lots of it (sorry tmi) but they only give u cream and that dont help as its inside so mines been here ages, try the cream on both of u and drinking cranberry juice helps flush u out too lol xxx

it does sounds like thrush, i have had this a good few times so i know what your going through as corny as that sounds :hug:

I have been told putting natural yogurt down there can help with the soreness as it cools it to soothe it. try and wear baggy clothes on the bottom half or breathable ones so not to irratate that area.
Go Dr's asap and they will give you something. I would ask for a pessary if i was you aswell as the cream.
I got thrush when i was about 4-5 weeks pregnant and this is what i used. :)

Hope it gets sorted soon xxxxx

hi i am about 5 weeks and I have thrush that is just clearing up I had the redness and itchiness and it all slighly swelled up a bit down south, I just used cold natural yoghurt and it cleared within 3 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back