Oh God I'm so old!

Xena

Reaction score
I came across a girl on facebook that I used to babysit (along with her siblings). Last time I saw her she was 4. Cute little blonde haired kid that I read stories to at bedtime.

She's FIFTEEN now. FIFTEEN that's ridiculous. She can't be fifteen, I refuse to believe it. :shakehead: It can't possibly have been eleven years. :shock: :shock:

I'm so old :(

Tell me about it, I went to my uncle's wedding reception last night and there were a number of my 'baby' cousins there propping up the bar!! :eek:

Wait until people you went to school with start becoming GRANDPARENTS :talkhand:

Minxy said:
Wait until people you went to school with start becoming GRANDPARENTS :talkhand:

That is actually possible for me as one of my class mates had a boy at the age of 12- he'll be 17 now :talkhand:

I went to my nieces wedding yesterday,and my kids played with her 15month old daughter now that makes you feel old :rotfl:

Minxy said:

:rotfl: Thats happening to us now...shocking especially whe they wernt perticularly gym slip parents

Well thankyou ladies im now well and truely depressed :(
My son is nearly 20 and my eldest daughter is 17 so its me who is likely to be a grandparent in the next few years not my friends :?

Minxy said:

already happened to a few i went to school with but i am 38 so not a surprise really :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back