Officially a single parent

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
me and my babys dad have now split, it wasnt working so i ended it. so now im officially a single parent of a 9 month old and i have to say i have never felt happier! :dance:

Glad to hear your happy.

I was a single parent for several years from 7 months pregnant until Cam was about three it was fantastic.
All that just us time is amazing

Great to hear you're so happy, sending very best wishes to you Vicki, and Nathan too :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg im shocked! i thoughtyou guys were fine, well you were last time we spoke (fook it were ages ago though werent it) though i glad to hear you and nathan are happy :hug:

Sorry to hear your relationship has broken down, but sounds like it was the best decision for you, and you are happy with it.

I split up with my partner when I was just a few months pregnant. Now my LO is nearly 3months old & I adore having him, and wouldn't change a thing.

Yes - there are nights when LO is colicy and crying and you feel like you're not coping too well through lack of sleep & not being able to settle him... but I have fantastic parents who will come over and help out whenever I need a break.

LO's dad does come over and visit his son too and I'm glad that we've managed to keep a civil relationship with each other for the sake of our little boy.

Hope you are able to come to a similar agreement with your ex.

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back