• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Offer on a house**update**

lauramumof2

Reaction score
We have put in a offer on a house and are just waiting on word back from the estate agents. Im dog sick waiting. :x
Its going to be tomorrow now before we hear isnt it?, its nearly 5 :(
If it goes to a closing date i will freak. I can see the house from my living room and i cant stand the thought of other viewers going in.
Arrrgggggggggghhhhhh.

boycot it sit outside and dont let other viewers in lol that way only your offer will be heard :twisted: :twisted:

if you see anyone else going to view it, grab a friend and stand out side talking loudly about the gang pf thugs that live down the road and the loud neighbours that have kept your babies up all night..etc :wink:

I hope you hear something soon chick

lauramumof2 said:
We have put in a offer on a house and are just waiting on word back from the estate agents. Im dog sick waiting. :x
Its going to be tomorrow now before we hear isnt it?, its nearly 5 :(
If it goes to a closing date i will freak. I can see the house from my living room and i cant stand the thought of other viewers going in.
Arrrgggggggggghhhhhh.

ooo how exciting! let us know!

:( the estate agents say that the owners arent in a hurry to move out so the house is going to be kept on the market for a few weeks so probably it will go to a closing date unless they decide to accept our offer today but thats unlikely.

We can only go so far over the asking price and if there is a fortnight for people to get interested in it, that might not be enough to secure it.

I will go demented in a fortnight.

WE GOT IT :dance: :dance: :dance:
They verbally accepted our second offer this morning and are going to leave the hot tub they have out the back door.
Its so nuts its unreal!!!!!!!
Im dancing around like a mad person.

lauramumof2 said:
WE GOT IT :dance: :dance: :dance:
They verbally accepted our second offer this morning and are going to leave the hot tub they have out the back door.
Its so nuts its unreal!!!!!!!
Im dancing around like a mad person.

That sounds wicked congrats huni!!

Can I ask you a question.............did you have a house to sell before you bought this one?

Yes, we have a flat to sell so first thing on monday we will need to see someone to find out whats happens next. The housemarket round here is very good so selling this property wont be a problem, the flats dont stay unsold for long as they are older style with high ceilings and bay windows. :pray:

lauramumof2 said:
Yes, we have a flat to sell so first thing on monday we will need to see someone to find out whats happens next. The housemarket round here is very good so selling this property wont be a problem, the flats dont stay unsold for long as they are older style with high ceilings and bay windows. :pray:

hmmm thats what Im worried about, just put ours on the market but im scared to go looking and certainly put an offer in elsewhere cause what if I put an offer in etc (or pay a deposit on a new build) and we dont sell our in time

its so complicated

Brilliants News - so glad you got the house! (& the hot tub :cheer: )

Chuffed for you Laura! Good luck!!! :cheer:

Emilia xx

thanks everyone. We are so pleased and have started preperations today for putting our flat on the market. A lick of paint here and there and a deep clean should do it. Oh, and I will need to get the grass cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back