off topic...stressed myself out

teampc

Reaction score
Jesus......I have had myself in a right state

Ok to give you an idea, recently my laptop went pop and needed a complete overhaul, so i had that done and everything upgraded...but I lost a load of software (like photoshop etc)
I have been plodding along without it, but then recently discussing things with work (mum and dad) realised i will need to be able to work from home more and more over the coming months and when little one is here

So I was told to order the new software that I needed, as then I could upgrade my computer too, spent ages looking into it and finally ordered it (£1600) this made me feel sick when I ordered it as its a scary amount of money

anyway, it turned up today so I thought Id get it on straight away so I can get used to all the updates...............and it doesnt work...turns out although I am running the right operating system the processor isnt right on my laptop or my computer....so its no good......cant return it cus its opened

so after sitting here in a panic for some time, I decided to start by telling my mum, but as soon as I started to tell her I was crying uncontrollably and then my nose started bleeding like a bugger again

Have now told both of them, and have been tld to look into a replacement computer or laptop...........which as its a mac is another scary amount of money

Sorry for the completely off topic post, but its sent my stress levels right up, I cant bear to think about the cost, even now that they have told me its alright and will get sorted I still feel awful, and my bloody nose wont stop bleeding

oh, i'm sorry- i can only offer my sympathy, as i'm rubbish with all things IT.
can you not contact apple and ask their advice?my advice could only be that i probably wouldn't go spending huge amounts 'til you have a second or third opinion on whether it's definitely something you need to get. just incase.
sorry i can't help. hope it all works out for you. try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back