off to docs:(

claire79

Reaction score
i have had some pain this morning. it started when i got up for the loo about 5ish. then went off. got up at 630 and it came back it has felt like it is more on one side then sometimes moves to the middle. it went off but i can still feel a niggle on the side and now in the middle. going to the docs just to get checked out as i am worried.
has anyone else had this??

i have had some pain this morning. it started when i got up for the loo about 5ish. then went off. got up at 630 and it came back it has felt like it is more on one side then sometimes moves to the middle. it went off but i can still feel a niggle on the side and now in the middle. going to the docs just to get checked out as i am worried.
has anyone else had this??

Good luck at the doctors. I am only 4 weeks gone and i keep getting dull pains all over my stomach now and again, but when i googled it. It says it is normal growing pains. I don't have a appointment till the 11th of may though.

Good luck chick x let us know how it goes babe x

I had bad pains at 7 wks i think, mostly on one side. I had to go to the hospital and ended up being admitted, because i do have a history of problems and mc's, but they did a scan and baby was fine - we got to see the heartbeat for the first time. They said the pain was most likely due to old scar tissue for me. I really hope all goes well at the doctor and they can give you some answers x

I had pretty bad cramps until about 8 weeks. Was told it was perfectly normal. Try not to worry.

I had side pain too early on whilst everything was stretching. Hope all is okay!

well, dont i feel a tit. the doc said it sounds like very bad wind. was just so worried as i never knew i was pregnant with my son until four months gone. so i dont remember thing and it was 13 yrs ago.
thank you all so much for your support. xx

I'm really pleased you're ok, and like Rosies mum says don't feel like a tit. It's better to be causious than ignore things xx

So glad everything's ok. It's always so much better to get checked out even if it turns out to be nothing to worry about :hug:

Hee hee thats funny!! We've all done it though! When i was preg with my LO I told DH that i was having horredous ligament pain and that he needed to massage down my left side well he did that and lets just say the wind didnt stay trapped for long! I was mortified!
xxx

I had really bad cramps at 8 weeks pg! i was screaming and everything but apparently its perfectly normal x

Hi I had really bad cramps at the beginning from around 6 weeks to 7 weeks and I had 2 early scans and at the last scan the we seen the babies heart beat, so try not to worry its not good for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back