• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

off to 3rd tri next week!

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello

I cannot believe that i am off to 3rd tri - officially on Tue!!! I never could imagine getting that far

Anyway i know there are a few of you who will be joining me soon so i will be saving a few seats!

good luck till then :wave: :wave: :hug:

See you soon Nikkif, make sure you save me some cake although i shall be bringing a fresh batch next sat ;)

CONGRATULATIONS :hug: Best of luck in Tri 3 xxx

Ooh save me a seat please, will be there in a couple of weeks :hug:

Have fun :cheer:

hopefully my seat will be free for one of u there soon- cant wait to get this baby out! lol

Me to!!! :cheer:

We're due the same day!

Race you to the finish....... :wink:

Wow! I really cant believe how fast its going by! I will see you in third tri soon!!! x

I will be moving up to tri 3 on friday!! It's so exciting but really scary!! I don't understand how the time is going so quick, I know everyone say's that in tri 2 but the time IS going so fast I can't keep up and everything is happening at once but yay tri 3 is just around the corner :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back