• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Off the chart!!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I know you shouldnt take the Red Book charts too seriously...

I took Jake to be weighed this week. He now weighs 13lb 9 (at 7 weeks) :shock: He isnt chubby tho, its purely his lenght.

When the HV measured his length he was 63 cm which is actually beyond the 99.8th centile for his age, so his lenght was plotted off the graph. It will hit the 99.8th centile next week. The HV was shocked, she'd never seen that before. She said we will have to keep an eye on his lenght, but what can they do about it? chop his feet off if he gets too tall :rotfl:

Has anyone found this?

last time she was measured Evie was on the 98th percentile for height and about 91st for weight, MW said its ok if they both even themselves out :D .

Plus are you breastfeeding Jake? because i think those figures have been taken from formula fed babies, dont quote me on that tho.

its good to know that are babies are growing big and strong :D

shell you know how they weigh them and then plot the weight on a little graph in the book, the centile is up the right hand side of the chart. Whatever line the point is on hten thats the centile your baby is at.

Say forexample your baby is on the 70th centile for weight, then he would weigh more than 70 percent of babies at his age. does that a make sense?

Hi

Wow sounds like hes doing great . Kadyn is 13 p 12 oz at 12 weeks :)
-YOu have a healthy growing boy!!

He is obviously a big boy...D started on 25th and now is between 75 & 91st ...
not sure what they are gonna do though :rotfl:

i would love to know how you are expected to keep an eye on his height, weight fair enough you can do something there (not saying you need to but one could keep an eye on a childs weight) but height :shock: oh health visitors they make me laugh :rotfl:

Bless him!! :) Great to hear he's doing so well, and being so unique, he's extra special now, great to hear Jake's doing so well, Natalie :hug:

LOL sam96031

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back