Off on my hols til Friday....

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wanted let you know I'm off on a little holiday, good luck with all your TTCing and appointments etc.

See you soon, :)

xx

Last edited:
Thanks Girls!! :love:

Hope you're all well, I'll do my best to catch up asap!

I'm back now, had a lovely time with my friend, ready to get busy TTC now about a week til I OV, I've just had my follow up appointment today too and all went well, I've got to take baby aspirin to improve blood flow which I usually do anyway, I'm going to be put on progesterone tablets too when I do get preggers, not the same ones I took before, a new one called cyclogest, I told him about my good CD21 result last week and he said it didn't matter and I was not going to be taking it because of low progesterone but to support the endometrium.

I asked if I could take it from OV and he said no it can affect implantation, it worked for me last month though so I'm kind of tempted to take it from OV+ 3 days again, hubby will frickin kill me though!! We'll see....

xx

Glad you had a great time maybe! Sounds like your appointment went great, what a difference to have a dr who wants to help. As you know I am a big advocate for baby asprin too, seems to have worked for me :)

That's so exciting! Count down to OV has started woohoo! X x x

Its this afternoon, so nervous but hopefully all will be ok. More nervous about going on my own as hubby is away for work and I couldn't get appointment changed as they had no more till october!

Xxx

OOooh! Good luck my lovely, I'm sure you will be fine! :):)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back