Nursing chairs again!

Olive

Reaction score
Last edited:
Mines up and it's fab! Been good for my hips actually! I'm very pleased with it xx

Ah thanks hun. Think will go for it most likely! x

I just won a dutailier off eBay. Picking it up at weekend.

I think I'm going to go for one of these too... Seems a bargain price! Just need to get the nursery painted first and will then order!

Thanks girls. I can't find a better deal so unless one comes up today will buy tonight :)

Ninj my neighbour has one of those. Mega comfy!!

X

wish i had one of those first time round, wondering if i can afford one this time round!!

Thanks girls. I can't find a better deal so unless one comes up today will buy tonight :)

X

I have to admit I'm a tight wad and cant afford a new Dutailier. Noticed that the Dutailier sell well 2nd hand. So I'm planning to use for a year or so and then put it back on eBay.

I'll post pics once Ive picked it up on Friday.

I've orded the kiddicare one :) thanks coolbeans xx

X

I have to admit I'm a tight wad and cant afford a new Dutailier. Noticed that the Dutailier sell well 2nd hand. So I'm planning to use for a year or so and then put it back on eBay.

I'll post pics once Ive picked it up on Friday.

Sounds like a good idea hun. Would love to see pics.x

Picked up my eBay purchase. Here it is in the nursery which unfortunately has not been overhauled yet so ignore the background for now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319827610.281200.jpg

Really pleased, its clean and unmarked. Also the cushions come off so I can give them a good wash before bubs arrives.

^^^these are the ones they have on the ward at my hospital and were great for my late night feeds when he had to go under the warmer too

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

It's lovely ninj.

I was pretty impressed with kiddicare's customer service. Ordered Weds, arrived next day for free. Unheard of! Chair still to be put together though.

xx

Awwww man get it built I'm impatient and want to see pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back