Nursing Bra ???

Menie13

Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I need some advice regarding nursing bra :(
I am 1 month before my due date, do I need to think to buy now couple of nursing bras or shall I better to wait?
I read than if you buy bra in advance you might need to buy 1 size cup bigger. If I am 38D do I need to buy 38DD or 38E?

Cheers :)

I think you can go now. I would go to someone who can measure you and can advise what size would be best for you to buy.

i'd wait a bit longer as theywill get fuller, with my first i practically went a cup size bigger in a couple of days at the end

Oh dear so not easy :( I might buy one a cup size bigger, as it seems the milk is coming 3-5 days before giving birth, is that correct?

Hi

I went to mothercare at 38 weeks and got measured....they said from
38 weeks plus is the best time to go!

The lady was lovely and measured me properly, allowing for growth when milk comes in.

I would definitely get measured in a shop hun as the bras I got are soo comfy.....hope this helps? Xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Your milk comes in a couple of days after giving birth when your boobs will probably triple in size for a couple of days! Ok im exadderating but it felt like that at the time! I'm going to get measured about 3 weeks before and just get a couple of bras to see me through first few days then go back once my milk flow is settled a bit to buy more. I was a 32a last time before getting pregnant and ended up with 38DD feeding bras by the end of pregnancy! Hoping it won't be quite so drastic this time!

yeah as the other ladies say, leave as late as possible. They are expensive and would be a shame to buy the wrong size :s xx

yeah, I guess I better to wait 38 weeks, and get mesured as I don't want to endup with bras which aren't fitting :)

Thanks ladies for your advices

i really need to do this, i just cant be bothered lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back