• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursery Furniture coming this morning!!!! ***UPDATE***

Happybunny

Reaction score
Yey!!! The man is bringing my Nursery set and is going to put it up this morning!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The nursery will be finally finished (apart from putting the three pictures on the wall and fitting the blind)

I will finally have a place to put all my little baby clothes, blankets and bits and pieces!

Best thing is, the man putting the furniture together is from 'Flat Pack Amigos!!' if he doesn't come with a big sombreo and tash I'm sending him home!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Amigo has just rang to say he can't come today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah! Apparently the bad weather meant he couldn't get a lorry down to Essex to make the collection. So now he is coming on Sunday! Pah! He could have phoned yesterday and I could have had a sleep in! :evil:

Exciting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
i bet your sat watching out the window in atnticipation
have fun putting it all together, you posting piccies?

sarah :wave: :wave:

:rotfl:

make sure you call him senor! I bet he's about 50 with a bigger gut than you at 35 weeks preggers! I dolled myself up for a plumber the other day and much to my OH's amusement he was about 4 ft 11' with a pair of trousers on that didn't want to cover his bum crack!
SIGH...... :bored:

oh no hun
you must be well disapointed :(
hope he can make it next time
manda xx

manda224 said:
oh no hun
you must be well disapointed :(
hope he can make it next time
manda xx

I think I am more annoyed because I got up early to clean the bathroom especially :rotfl:
(I didn't want the man to use our loo and think I am a skanky ho!)

At least you know it's on its way!

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago with a 4-6 week wait- it could arrive the same day as my LO! All of her clothes are just stored in boxes at the moment! :doh:

Oh no! :doh: Bag amigo! I hope it comes soon.

I can't wait to put Logans clothes away properly. We've ordered the wardrobe, just got to get OH to paint the room now.
James is demanding a stars war theme.

Oh No!! That's a right let down after you were so excited, expecting him today!! Hope it didn't ruin your day chick! :D

at least you got it to look 4ward to sunday, post piccies when its done :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back