Nursery and colds...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby has had a bad head cold and cough, and conjunctivitis in both eyes (poor little angel)...she was really poorly last week, ans we kept her off nursery....

We got eye drops on saturday from walk in centre at hospital and her eyes are now clear. Took her to docs on Monday about her cough, he wouldnt give her anything, so she has been on medised and cough medicine for a week now.

OH stayed off yesterday wth her and kept her off nursery, and she is due to go again tomorrow. SHe seems alot brighter today, her nose is only running occasionaly, eyes are clear and she only coughs of a night when she is in bed

Should I keep her off tomorrow, or take her to nursery? I am full of it too now, have lost my voice and everything so I will be off work anyway...

if shes happy in herself then i would say take her. only if she is grizzly and wants mummy or daddy and is clingy keep her off, it will help build up others immunity. its always the same when they start nursery will pick up everything but it will settle down as long as her conjunctivitis is clear she is no longer contagious

Thanks hun...she woke grizzly this morning, snotty again and clingy so we both stayed off, in our pjs with the heating on and had a nice day playing and cuddling :lol:

Awwwwwwwww bless gorgeous little rubes, i hope she feels better soon love and mummy and daddy :hug: :hug:

I know its not nice when theyre ill, but i love spending days all snuggled up in the warm with tia just having fun together its so special :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back