Nurse 26

charlie26

Reaction score
Just want to wish Nurse & anybody else who has a scan tomorrow the best of luck.

Get a piccy for us, good luck xxxxxxxx thinking of you xxxx

Sunbeam & Coolbeans good luck to you both aswell, sure you are all going to be fine xxxx

Aww thanks Charlie, that means a lot. good luck to everyone with scans this week. I'll post tomorrow let you know how I get on xx

Good luck ladies and enjoy! xxxxx

Thanks ladies :) I'm in the hospital now and overnight as things have got worse but no answer from the doc until I get a scan so I'm first in the queue :) will keep you posted. Night & thanks again xx

Thanks ladies! We are just about to get ready and go so let you know later!

Sunbeam, hope you are ok hun! Let us know. Thinking of you.x x x

Good Luck ladies got everything crossed for you. xxx

Hey, just back from scan and all is well :) feel a bit silly for panicing! baby was kicking its legs around, so cute :) measuring 9+4!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! :) so happy! xxx

Great news Nurse, so glad your LO was kicking away happily :) x x

Thanks ladies! such a relief, going to try and relax and enjoy the rest of tri1 now! :) only 2 and a half weeks till 12 week scan :)

Fantastic news nurse :) really pleaded for you! Put your feet up and relax :)

Thank you for you message earlier, sadly I lost baby beam over the weekend and have just come out of hospital. Got to back in a week when my 12wk scan is due but hopefully I can pass it naturally by then. I knew something wasnt right and as sad as i feel it just wasnt meant to be this time. My boyfriend us amazing which has also helped lift my spirits. Everyone is so supportive on here thank you! Please no sad sorry posts here, this is very much a happy thread for Nurse!!

Big hugs Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back