nub theory, boy or girl

loversfn

Reaction score
Hi,

Here are my pics of my 12 weeks ultrasound. Plz try to know if it is a boy or girl. I am desperate to know!!! :(

Attachments

• export--41692828.jpg
    export--41692828.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 24
  • export--41693186.jpg
    export--41693186.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 27
  • export--41693286.jpg
    export--41693286.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 28
I would say girl but I'm no expert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That legs pic is ace, never seen one like that before! Yes I'd guess girlie :)

Didnt think genitals developed til 2nd tri? no doctor tho! me n my hubby have decided though we cant wait for the baby we are happy to wait for the surprise of boy or girl - after all you dont get many nice surprises in life do u?

I'm loving your legs picture your scanner person must have been very patient with you guys to get them sort of pictures for you x

I'm guessing girl after I saw the last picture looks to small and sweet x

I can't tell hun, at a guess I would say a girl but I agree with jemisa I don't think the genitals are distinguishable untill tri 2!
I know how u feel though, I was desperate to find out until my 20 week scan!
XxX

Thank you ladies for your guesses!!! Just to let you know I have a 19 months princess and I kind of hope to have a boy now. In my first pregnancy, I wasnt desperate to know at all. I did not care but this one is different. Maybe koz me and my husband are hoping for a boy this time since we are not thinking to have more than two kids so it is nice to have a mix in the family :(((( Anyway just thought to share my ideas with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back