Now a 2nd tri-er woohoo!

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Hello :wave: Can't believe I'm finally here :eek: Its so exciting leaving the scarey stage behind and can now relax and look forward to getting a big bump and not feel sick anymore!

Anna told me to bring food with me so since its lunchtime, thought i'd bring pizza :D Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new ppl :cheer:

pepperoni_pizza.jpg
mexican_pizza.jpg
chicken_pizza.jpg
wedges.jpg

Anyone getting hungry looking at these pics... I am! Sorry about the size but when I resized them they didn't get any smaller :?

Aww darling its great to see ya here and thanks for the food... im off pizza since ive been pregnant (it doesnt come up as well as it goes down :puke: ) al have the wedges tho! x

hiya hun great to have you here :cheer: :cheer: i bet it's such a relief :D

Hiya, glad all the first tri-ers are finally catching up! :wave:

:wave: Im here too now-keep nearly clicking on tri 1 and forgetting im here hehe

:wave:

sorry completely off topic but maridunn I saw your location and just wanted to wave I am from Combe Martin and will I expect be in the same hospital as you when we both give birth, you never know we may end up being on the same ward if I am late or you are early

Hello and welcome! :hug: That food looks yummy! I've just had my tea too :shhh: :lol:

welcome hun to 2nd tri

yummy food im so hangry and iv just had dinner :D

awwwww man, why u bring pizza baby chezza wont let me eat pizza :( :rotfl:

so there will be plenty to go round....... :rotfl:

anyway welcome to tri 2 hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member