• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nothing fits me!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Im only just coming up to 8 weeks but Im all bloated and nothing fits me anymore :(

I feel like I need a wee all the time but nothing ever comes out :oops: It didnt help that this morning they asked me to have a full bladder for the scan so I drank loads of water then they were half an hour late with my appointment! I sat there in agony, I couldnt even walk cos I was that full of water ha ha! My tummys been hurting ever since!

I bet I look fat for months before my real bump starts to show :lol:

im the same hun, cant fit into anything and havent been able to for about 3 weeks now, ive got some maternity dresses which ive been wearing :oops: :shock: already as all my work trousers and shirts are fitted, no chance of doing them up so ive had to walk around with my buttons undone :lol:

Hey Kirsty, i brought my first maternity bottoms at 6 weeks so dont be embarressed!!!!!

Right thats it, OH's bank card is coming out this afternoon....I need some maternity clothes :D

Don't rush out & buy too many maternity clothes hun, maybe just buy some normal size clothes that have a bit of stretch in them to begin with. Maternity clothes are stupidly big, I went out & bought load of stuff & couldn't wear it for ages coz they were for ladies with big bumps!

I bought some stretchy trousers from Next. they were fab & I lived & dies in them.

For lounging around the house buy some trackie bottoms, so comfy :D

i got most of mine off ebay. cheap, cheerfull and then you can relist them when you are done.

Don't worry hun I'd put on 14 pound by 12 weeks that is more than the average weight gain. I'm lucky I was very small to begin with because I think this one is gonna be a big one. :lol:
So I had to buy Maternity wear early on as well.
I know what you mean you don't want to waste money on normal clothes because they won't last more than a few weeks because the fit isn't right but you don't fit right in the maternity wear yet either.
I bought some great maternity trousers from Dorthery perkins that had 3 adjustable buttons so its expanded with you during your pregnancy.
You can start wearing them straight away and just loosen them as the pregnancy progresses.

I tried some maternity combats on in Next the other day and even then they were a gorgeous fit, nice and comfy. They had stretchy side panels so they would last throughout my pregnancy so I might get some of them.

I hate getting normal clothes in a bigger size, even tracksuit bottoms cos even though they're nice and comfy round the waist I find that the legs are too baggy and hang off me.

Im sure I'll get sorted out eventually :D

Hi

Aww i hate this partw hen you grow out of everything, i havent fit into my pants since 5 weeks they got too tight so im wearing my maternity jeans they are very comfy
Katrina

I was going into bigger sized clothes by about 9 weeks cos of all the fluid retention!!

H&M are great for maternity clothes and very cheap

Never been into H&M in my life :oops:

Think I'll have a look in later though :)

I've heard about H&M but I couldn't find the maternity section?

TipsyDipsy said:
I've heard about H&M but I couldn't find the maternity section?

Not all stores have it hun, its only in selected stores

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back