There's only one thing worse than bein fat!

TeeUK

Reaction score
Being fat and pregnant whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry::cry:

Just been over the shops to get some new clothes and coat coz nothing fits me and I couldn't fit into anything or they didn't have my size.

I tried a few things on but when I saw myself in changing room mirrors I just wanted to curl up and die. I look like a weeble !!!!!

I'm so bloated I already look 6mths my waist is already 44"...or should I say what waist??? I no longer have one! I was an 18 which was bad enough but now a 22 is snug! I'll be cutting up the bed sheets before long !

I'm 5ft and 14st...my boobs are huge my stomach is huge and I look horrendous :wall2:

Just needed a moan

Its ok hun I feel for you. I was a size 10 a long time ago before I go fat then lost weight then got pregnant then never returned. Now I am a comfy 16. I had to borrow my friends clothes the other day got caught out in snow and shes a 14 and her jeans were snug on me :( she said oh keep them as they massive on me >.<

I have just accepted that I will no longer look like a stick insect. I will be a cuddly mummy with her war wounds to show for it and be proud. x

You will lose most of the weight hunny after baby is born hunny so don't worry about gaining any. Oh and btw I had bloat for ages with first my bump was small all way through and at 24 weeks I finally felt like I had a bump that shown under clothes x

Hugs!!. i'm a snug 14 (12st ish) and only nearly 8 weeks so dreading how big i will get!... But think of how amazing the end result will be sure you will lose all the baby weight :)

Last edited:
Thanks girls...I just wish I could find 1 outfit that fits comfy then I will live in it...for now it's pjs all day lol...if only I could wear them out!

try a shift dress and some leggings my MIL got me one other day. can honestly say I felt better in it. Kinda bumpy too lol x

Me in leggins omg lol.... I got little short rugby player legs...worth a try though you never know might suit me...I'm a bit of a tomboy love my combats and hoodies lol.....at 39 I really should change my style!

I got loads of ideas from that gok fashion program as I finally know my shape i am a pear small up top then wider hips and chunky thighs lol x

I used to be curvy lol...now I'm just round...big boobs, big butt, big waist and my thighs are catching up!!

Babe don't worry I was a size 22 before I even got pregnant and now I'm scared I will have a stupid amount of problems. Only good thing is I have put any weight on so far and I'm 13 weeks and 5 days xxx

believe me its not easy being a size 8-10 either and pregnant, No normal bottoms fit me and all my clothes now are loose fitting hwre im used to tight fitting, i think until that bump forms its gonna be hard, roll on the summer xxx

Thanks girls....bella I keep thinking of complications coz of weight, I've even thought gawd what if I die!!! I'm 39 too so over weight and age against me.....last time I gave birth was in 93 lol ....I'm terrified!!!

Yeah me too but we shall stick together honey. But I am terrified too as they say bigger girls normally have to have caesarian and I really don't want that. Xxxx

*warning horror birth story*

Yup that scares me too....when I had my daughter at 21 during delivery I was told they couldn't get her out because I had a tilted cervix and she was stuck on the bend....they rushed me up to have a c-section but when I got there a midwife argued that she could get baby out....omg did she...she must have put both her hands up there to her elbows!! It was horrendous...thought I was being torn in two...she got her out though but I never want to feel that kind of pain ever again! Plus she put wrong size catheter in so I couldn't wee without agonizing pain for weeks after coz she scraped the tubes! I was in so much pain I was ready to die there and then just not to feel it anymore....def opt for a epidural this time!

i was looking on the mothercare site online and they are doing sales in maternity clothing some tops are only 7 quid so worth a look.im 5ft2 n 12half stone and feel like a whale god help me when i start to show lol

Are u showing yet??? I'm 13 weeks and5 days and suppose im unsettled because I'm not showing and I can't feel baby so makes me worried xxx

I couldn't tell if I wanted to lol....I've always had a bit of a belly and right now I'm so bloated I look 6mths!!!! I really envy small girls that get a cute lil bump....I was thinking of taking a pic but I can't really say look at my bump...it's like look at my fat belly lol...its like someone stuck a pump in my belly button and blew me up!

Lol, I got a hugggggeeeeee stomach. Most of my weight I think is on my stomach. But scales still say same weight but I know tummy has got bigger as trousers are getting tight. Cxxx

My weight has been same since I got pregnant until yesterday and it showed I put about 3lb on...but that coz I've been a greedy little piggy last few days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back