not worried how i will cope but......

hennaly

Reaction score
more worried i wont get a look in :roll:
My eldest son of 19 has asked for a moses basket by his bed.
My 17yr old daughter has asked for a baby seat in her car (she doesnt even have one yet).
My 13yr old daughter had to approve the pram we bought incase she didnt want to be seen pushing it :wall:
I have already been told by all of them i wont have to do a thing as they will do it all, not sure which one of them thinks they have the tits to feed it with :lol:
I really am starting to think i wont have a look in.
Oh and they all want to be woken up if i go into labour at night as they think they are coming with me to hospital (no bloody chance) :talkhand:

lol aww bless them! at least u kno u got a good support network there! x

haha! awwww you wait till the grandparents and inlaws start butting in. i have to beat mine back with a stick :talkhand: :rotfl:

Aw bless them, but when it comes to it you're the baby's mum and their mum so you just draw a line and don't let them cross it.

Tell them you're happy for the offers of help but you'll wait and see how it goes! Oh and feel free to point out you'll be booby feeding so you'll need to have the baby close by for that!

hennaly said:
My 13yr old daughter had to approve the pram we bought incase she didnt want to be seen pushing it :wall:

Oh and they all want to be woken up if i go into labour at night as they think they are coming with me to hospital (no bloody chance) :talkhand:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
They sound like great kids, really wanting to get involved - those two are really funny though :rotfl:

the novelty will soon wear off with the kids once they change a few nappies and get woken up a few times by crying :)
make sure you ask them to change all the pooist nappies :D :D
:hug: :hug:

fran_23 said:
the novelty will soon wear off with the kids once they change a few nappies and get woken up a few times by crying :)
make sure you ask them to change all the pooist nappies :D :D
:hug: :hug:
funny enough they did say i could do the nappies if i wanted! :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hilarious! At least they're all taking an interest which is lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back