Not Sure?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ladies can anyone help me how reliable are the ebay cheapie tests are? ok i know i have got the BFP but should the lines be getting darker by now on them as they dont seem to be :? How often do your HCG levels rise? Should i be worried im making the app with the docs on friday to see them :(

Just found this for u hun:
The hCG hormone level in the human body doubles approximately every 2.2 days during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Im not sure about the ebay cheap tests as ive not used them but have used to same brand of OPKs and always found them good. Im sure everthing will be ok try not to worry hun, make a doctors appointment and that will put your mind at rest. x

I think sometimes the dye in the cheapie ones isn't great so they don't get that dark- try a tesco own brand tomorrow to put your mind at rest?

I am sure you are fine :hug:

I would if i could but my nearest tescos is 10 miles away and i dont drive any other good ones?

yer the hgc hormones double every 48 hours

I used the poundland cheap test? 3 for a pound now thats cheap. My bfp line was faint. Ive heard the bfp's are always faint on thoses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back