Not sure...

Tasha20

Reaction score
Well we are team green so wont find out until the birth and have thought of a few names :D

I like the Names

Boys
Harry
Warren
Aida
Jacob
Joshua

Baring in mind the surname is Townley, so I dont think Harry goes, but would love to use the name Harry, OH hates it though :lol:

Girls
Ava
Evelyn
Erica
Eva
Isabella

Im sure there is more but can't think right now, I guess I will give birth and we will have baby no name :lol:

I think Harry Townley sounds good!!
TBH not sure about Aida for a boy?? Where is that from?

All the girls ones are nice though!!

I know a lad called Aida and itreally suited him, wouldnt ever use it just like it :D

Yeah I really like Harry but OH will need some persuading, I think I may leave it till the birth and when hes all high on emotions he wont even realise hes said yes :lol:

All really nice names Tasha, I especially like Harry, Jacob and Erica and Evelyn for a girl. :D

I think Harry goes well with your surname hun and I like Erica too :hug:

Ooo thanks everyone.

OH really doesn't like Harry :lol:

:talkhand: I will soon sort that out.

Then again if baby is a he, he may come out looking like a jim bob? ............

:lol:

Isn't Aida the woven fabric that you use to do cross stitch on :oops:

Sorry. That was my first thought. I like all the others though, especially Ava.

:lol: I dont know lol

I have missed one name actualy for a girl

Erin, which I love

But when ever I mention the name to OHs mum she said it reminds her of Peas :lol:

They used to get Erin peas back when she was little :lol:

I just looked up Aida on Wiki. As a boys name it comes from the Swahili meaning "reward" although it is more commonly used as a girls name.

I'd already decided on a boys name and a girls name on my last pregnancy and I haven't changed my mind this time around.

:D ahh I see.

Yes I had names still from last time, I find the girls much easier but as im going to wait until the birth I can still feel it would be hard to choose :think:

I'm going with Fred and Isis, and it is not negotiable.

I have a thing about 4 letter names.

Aww cute names!

I wish I could be stuck on two names, ahh maybe I will by the end :)

The boys name was easy - both of our grandfathers were called Fred. So it will keep most family members happy.

DB is still dropping hints about Lucius for a boy, but it is so not happening. Not ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back