• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

not knowing when af due

Missy85

Reaction score
hi everyone

well now im in the horrible situation of not knowing when AF due so not knowing whether to trust HPT.... Im on CD28 and have had a 28day 23day and 39 day cycle... tested BFN this morning...

Do feel very weird this month but am i imagining it... i am more aware of my (.)(.), have on off cramps for last week including a cramp which felt more like a stitch this afternoon.. I had nausea in two bouts on Sat morning lasting no more than a couple of mins and feel generally sickly, although i have a sore throat and a runny nose so could be because of that :x who knows... :pray:

Alice
x

Hi alice

I have similar cycles - they vary in length so never know when AF is coming.
That's why I have started charting my temps so I can see when I ov then hopefully AF will follow 2 weeks later.
Last month didn't work with charting as I was ill most of the time and my temps were all over the place and not sure if/when I ov'd, so doing it again this month. Also using OPK's.

Have you thought about charting?

hehe yep got the themometer and everything but forgot to do temps last month how much am i regretting it now hehe.... will start from new month if AF shows :pray: it dosnt though :roll:

good luck!
but if it's not your month then see you in chart stalkers!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back