Not feeling sick

knopk@

Reaction score
Now thinking,is it a bad sign? Or can morning sickness disappear for a day or so? I am so scared this is it.

I was never sick, don't worry, it can come and go, be bad or have none at all

I was never sick either and only felt sick when I was 8 weeks and then it went. Lots of the girls had very little symptoms so I'm sure everything is fine :)

i have had no sickness at all hun, but i know that some girls on here who have sickness can have sick-free days and then it returns!! im sure everything is fine!! xx

Hey hun , don't worry I seem to have about 1-2 days per week feeling sickly and the rest am fine x

i feel sick and i have this head ache all day and just feel sleepy everyone is different hun x

I've noticed a pattern, I'll feel sick for two days, then feel fine for the rest of the week. It's very much on and off. I always get it around 4pm, so I've now started making sure I eat around 3.00 to keep my blood sugar up and prevent it, but it's definitely something that just comes and goes xx

Still not really feeling sick this morning, it makes me worried, I just want my scan to make sure everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back