not coping well

claireo

Reaction score
for 3 or 4 days now ive been feeling awful. in so much pain and discomfort. im breathless, my back is in agony and the painful period like pain cramping wont stop it. eases a bit when im on my feet but im not managing to get much sleep cause of it so the tiredness is just making things ten times worse. yesterday i burst into tears on phone to my mum when she asked how i was feeling. i feel a bit pathetic like i should be coping so much better with this but when i think its only going to get worse over the next few weeks.
i dont think its a urine/kidney infection as i had a check up on tuesday and my urine was tested. i'll see my mw again monday so i'll get her to check again.
just feel like i cant do anything, im too tired to be out and about for long and to uncomfortable to lie or sit down :(

The last few weeks can be really hard. You do feel tired and get backache from carrying your bump around all day. Not sure about the really painful period type cramps though - maybe these are BH's?? They can be painful when you first get them. Have a word with your MW and I'm sure she'll tell you it's quite normal to feel this tired and run down in the final few weeks. Not long to go now :) xx

It's so hard dealing with feeling awful when you're getting no sleep too isn't it? Hope the next few weeks go quickly for you and things get a bit easier x

As ladies said it all sounds normal - they say the sleepless nights are getting us into training for the sleepness nights once buba comes! Aches and pains are getting to me i just make sure if i need to rest i do - dust never killed anone is my favourits motto! We all get teary too so try not to make yourself feel guilty nothing wrong for a good old cry to make you feel better. Perhaps you could pamper yourself, have a massage or manicure or a tub of ice cream! Hope your feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back