Not coping very well... :(

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
One minute ill be making scrap books with baby clothes stuck in it and writing down baby names, and the next Ill be sobbing for hours about how Im scared I wont be a good mum. The slightest things are making me cry at the moment, like last night a spider jumped on my bed, I have a massive fear of them and I was so tiered and I didnt go to bed till i saw it jump out the bed, but I was sobbing for hours about the fact I couldnt go to sleep. lol Funny when I think about it now. I couldnt get to sleep untill 5am because I felt like I was going to be sick. I got up at like 1pm today and Iv felt so sick all day, I still feel sick. All Iv been able to eat is half a bowl of tuna pasta because when I think about food It makes me want to be sick. Iv only actually been sick once, and what great a place for me to be sick was at my friends house. I stayed over my friend Dans house and I woke up at 6am puking up in his bathroom untill like 10am, how embarrasing. =/ And I feel tiered, all the time! But when I try and go to sleep I wont be able to get to sleep for hours =/ Any way I just needed a bit of a moan and stuff lol
:)

Ah, you poor things, things will get better, I think all news Mum's worry that they won't be good enough Mum's but you will and little un will love you whatever so try not to worry. Take it easy and just go with the flow. :hug:

I've been exactly the same as you...this pregnancy has been the biggest emotional rollercoaster ever, but I'm starting to calm down a bit now! I've been crying over the smallest things and flying off the handle...and the sickness has kept me pretty much housebound for weeks now! It does get better I promise you! I'm starting to feel more human again and even have my energy back. No sickness for 3 days now and I'm eating more normally again woohoo! :clap: I know it's easy for everyone else to say, but try to relax and know you won't feel like that forever! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back