not as excited anymore...

LuW

Reaction score
Was so excited of L's week and bit up. Justgot to pray desperately that I either have an early period this month or Ov earlier then I hav been otherwise We don't have a lot of hope tbh

Think I'm just going to ntnp really - don't wanna spoil his time home and we're like randy teens anyways (tmi .... lol)

FX that the 'all it takes it one time' mantra thats jammed into your heads at highschool might actually work for us or im back waiting =[

lmaoo!!!

We were meant to have a couple of months trying before he went on tour but every time he was home AF decided it'd be fun so I was wound up to hell over it all but hopefully we're in with a chance this time. If not I've got wait until june next year. =[

Trying to think of ways for me to NOT think about trying though! We ef wont have a problem over not bd'ing enough because the first week he's home after me not seeing him we go a bit ott! then we go to normal people relationships lol! I sh*t you not when I say we rarely leave the bedroom those first few days especially! lol!

Feel bad because I'm getting excited about a BFP to send to him for christmas but I still doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back