not as engaged as i'd hoped :(

GBLiz

Reaction score
after getting all excited yesterday when they couldnt scan the babys head measurement because she was 'too engaged' ..today i went to the midwife hoping to hear she was ready to launch.....

but the midwife said although the head is fixed and all locked into place she is only about halfway engaged..... :(

i know that doesnt really have any bearing on when she'll come, in fact the mw said it could be tomorrow it could be 2 weeks!! But im still a bit disappointed :cry:

doesnt help that i just got a load of stress dumped on me- specifically a warning that the guy we are trying to buy the gym off, is well known for being the slimiest most devious bugger in the business...so thats a bit scarey we have to really watch our backs or risk a whole heap of trouble ahead :cry: just what i need!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
poor you! sounds very stressful!
Don't worry about the engaging thing, she really could come tomorrow not matter how much she is or isn't engaged now xxxxxxx

:hug: Try not to worry... I'm sure your gorgeous wee girly will be here soon regardless of how much she's engaged just now.

:hug: i was told this at my 35 wk scan baby head to far down to measure. well he was not engaged at all at still wasnt at 39 wks appt

marie x

hello
im sure the head thing has no bearing on when she will arrive, my bump seemed so low the other week and was a bit engaged and now it is so high and i have heartburn and can't breathe again, up and down...
im sure it won't be too long for us all now
x

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I know what you mean about feeling a little dissapointed about baby not being engaged as much as expected :( last week i was still only 1/5th engaged, hopefully today when i go for my appointment she is some more engaged :pray:

We are nearly there hun, thats what i keep telling myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back