Nokia 7373 problems

Keely

Reaction score
My NEW!! nokia keeps turning itself off or restarting itself when i am in the middle of doing something..... anyone had a problem with this before on any phones and know what was wrong? I am thinking it might be a loose battery??

Thanks

Keely xxxxxxx

My sister had the Nokia N80 - (I think) last year and she sent it back for the same reason...

Hope you get it sorted!!

I have the 7373 aswell, not had any problems with it though :think:

take it and all its contents back to the shop.

reminds me i gotta call o2 and ask where my new phone is as its been over 2months now meant to get a replacement phone for the one i sent back.

I got it from a catalogue and cant take it back now .... (didnt pay the catalogue)

Does anyone know if you can get away with taking them back without reciepts??!! xxxxx

Only problem I had with mine is that ive craked the screen lol :wall:

I would try and take it back. If you dont get any joy from them try contacting Nokia. Its their fault after all :) Tell them if you dont get any joy for them you will that this matter further... always does the trick for me lol

i have had no problems with mine
same as viliot though cracked the screen
:(
only£15 to get it repaired though :D

Send it back to nokia or find a repair centre, it could be a software problem. Although its a new phone it could have old software on it that needs updating. I used to work in a nokia repair centre a few years back and thats one of the main reasons phones switch on an off on their own. If will still be under nokia warranty and be fixed for nothing.

surely it has maufactorers warranty? call the people who made it and say its faulty and they should replace it for free. (should be in the box the phone came in)

dionne said:

ooOO is it only 15 pounds!! I thought it would be a nightmare. Do you just take it to an orange shop?? Do they do it there and then??

My N70 kept doing this. Apparantely it's just what they do :wall:

My new one is a Sony and it's fab.

violet-glow said:
dionne said:

ooOO is it only 15 pounds!! I thought it would be a nightmare. Do you just take it to an orange shop?? Do they do it there and then??
is your screen cracked where the ink has run?
mine is just the plastic cover, the text etc has not been affected.
just take it to any phone repair shop i have took mine to a little shop that unlock phones etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back