No no no no!!!!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
The last 2 days Tyler has nautrally slipped into this amazing routine.

Feed 6.30pm - 7

sleep for 2 1/2 hours

Feed for half and hour

sleep FOUR AND A HALF HOURS

then up every hour - 2 hours after

he's already been up once tonight! :wall2:

GUTTED!

Maybe the wake up it a one off and the rest of the night will go smoothly! Kynon is just feeding now so not even down yet!

I hope your right! Ive been really trying not to get excited but he hasn't done 4 hours since being newborn!

Well Kynon is being a right pain tonight everytime I put him down he screams, so hard when oh is away and the only time I get to do anything is an hour or so in the evening, argh!
Not sure I can remember the last time he slept for 4 hours either, how on earth do you stop them waking so much!

Tyler did that on Saturday night when I was at my mums, took me nearly 2 hours to settle him!

I don't think I've done anything different with Ty he just decided he'd sleep :eh: Kynon will do it when you least expect it! More than likely when OH does an overnight shift when you stop bfing :wall2: lol!

When are you thinking of stopping?

Pinky & Sarah

:hugs: to both of you amazing ladies.

Duno how your still sane.

xxxxxxxxx

Don't think I am sane LM!
Im hoping he will suddenly just decide to sleep more! Don't take after his daddy anyway, he sleeps loads!
Planning to bf at least a year Ill stop when it feels right I guess, how about you?

Sarah I always thot Kynon would sleep better with solids, I really dont know how you's are coping. But your trying your best so at least you know that! I reckon that both your LO's will gradually get better, maybe 1/2 an hours extra every month for talking sake, but I think it'll gradually get more & more gaps. You'd think they'd be shattered with all that moving about.

xxxxxxxxx

Aww no, I really feel for you!! Does he always need a feed or can you settle him without?? He might be doing it out of habit and if he realises he wont get boobie then he might not bother looking for it???
xxxx

Awww pp .... bless you. I bet your exhausted, how are u doing it, if I have less than a 5 hour stretch, I satan for the day, by 6pm Im pure evil....not twith Austin, with hubby..oooopppsss x

I do feel for u ladies! We had major sleep issues until about 5months when things started to settle! We went from 3-4 feedings a night to 2 and then gradually to one. Dunno if switching to combi feeding made a diff coz I have never done bottles at night! Really hope they settle down for u! It's so frustrating when u think u get somewhere and make progress and then they flick back again! X

Awww that's a shame he's back to normal. Kynon went 3 hours, then 2 hourly until I got up. I don't find it so bad with him in bed with me so I feed lying down. I know its habit just don't know how to break it as I don't agree with CIO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back