No movements yet!

jennywren1982

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am currently nearly 20 weeks pregnant and haven't to my knowledge felt the baby move yet! Went for a check up with midwives 3 weeks ago and she asked me if i had felt baby, obviously i said no and she said oh well it won't be soon - but still nothing!
Should i be worried???
A girl in my village is due ont he same day and she felt her baby last week! HELP!

Jen

x

It will happen!! Every person on here goes through the same thing I think, I was so worried about LO, I thought I was the only person who had not felt their baby and then last week.......WHAM!!! Now it moves all the time :roll:

It's all to do with where the placenta is lying, it could just be in the way of your little jumping bean :hug:

With my first child i was so releived at the 20 week scan because i hadn't felt him move at all, but on the screen he was moving all over the place!! I felt him properly at about 22 weeks. Don't worry, soon you'll be fed up of being kicked to bits!!!

Take care
xx

thanks to both of you for your advice, i feel a bit better now! Was juts getting myself stressed about it!
Thanks

Jen

x

Haha, you sound like me!
I was really worried and only felt baby move 2 days ago for the first time! (Then was sick - but thats another story! :rotfl: )

I still worry a bit because I don't feel him much at all. I did a little bit last night. But my sonographer said it can be 24 weeks before you feel movement with your first baby, so things should start to kick in anytime soon.

Piglet xx

Look at it another way - you've both obviously got great tummy muscles!! That's why you're not feeling it. I on the other hand do not have any tummy muscles and only fat and so when this baby kicks it will probably cause an earthquake in a far reaching country!!!! (that's what having 2 children already does for your tum!)

xx

I've worked out how to add my ticker!! Only took me 14 weeks!

aye i got one heck of a kick earllier in town i had to stop then i was like ouch.neevr felt anything like that before sheesh lol

but anyway u will feel your lil one just remember as i keep saying this , your baby feels what u feel so if u worried etc your baby feels same just relax and when u least expect it, it will happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back