No more babies for me!!!! updated all done

greendayrock

Reaction score
Well as of tomorrow no more babies as i am being sterilized tom at 1pm.
wish me luck ladies!!!!!

tracyxxx

Wow! Brave lady, hope it's what you really want, it's hard to undo if you were to change your mind in later years. Hope the procedure goes without a hitch for you though.

yeah thought about it alot got my boy and girl so family complete.

id never have it done! make him get the brick treatment! not you. :lol:

:rotfl:

he was gonna have it done but they dont do general anethetics(sp)till sept and i aint waiting till sept to get some hows your father and i cant take contraceptives.

me and hubby have really got to get things sorted regarding this too :think:

i don't feel i should go through anything again though. i have provided 4 kids for him so i reckon he should go but he won't :wall:

yeah its funny that my oh wont get it done either ive had the implant so im safe for another 2 years supposedly but ive said i dont want anymore really we have 3 n ow and oh said why dont you get sterilized but i dont want to im only 21 and i might change my mind

You know, when Jordan was a year old I booked an appt to see about getting sterilized, but when it came to the time to go I just bottled out. It was only later that evening that Rob said he was glad I didn't go. And now 5yrs later so am I.

I dont think that they'll sterilize you if you're under a certain age will they? I know my friend had to kick up a right stink to get done and she had 4 kids and was 26. They did it in the end but they werent happy about it.

good luck hunni

my friend is early mid 20's 4 kids and they wont do her.

my dad got done after the 4th child 9yrs down the line mum was pregnant with baby no.5 :shock: it was my dads of course :lol:

i heard its more painfull for women then men?

Good luck hun!!
I dont think id have it done, plus dont think they would do me anyway as im only 23, plus i do want another baby in a year or so

Good luck :hug:

I personally wouldn't do it it seems so final DH says no more but i said you never know :lol: if he doesn't want any he knows what to do :lol:

Heather

Hi

I wish you all the best hun!!
Here they will do you even if your young if youve had more then 2 kids but will only do you at an older age if youve had one.
My friend had it done at 21 after her second child

Katrina

well its been done i am still a little sore but can get around and do stuff but cant drive yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back