No bump :(

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Now that my bloating has gone, I have a flat stomach :(
No bump, nothing. Stomach doesn't look any different at all :(
I could literally be on that programme "I didn't know I was pregnant" because now I have zero symptoms, my appetite is normal, normal energy levels, not excessively peeing - nothing.
Wtf??????? x

Don't worry Hun I'm the same!:)

Remember how sick you were too.

I'm properly enjoying food again get munching and that will help things along.

If you're really worried I'd bring forward your scan! :wink::wink::wink:

Xx

You are not maybe!!! I've seen your bathroom pic!! You've got proper bumppage!!!! You're bump-tastic!!! x

You're so naughty! Only 8 days til my scan lol x

I cheated and breathed out lol! :shock:

Wow 8 days I think I can actually wait that long!!:)

It's gone quick since we last spoke about it!

I was thinking about your scan, not sure if you get a video but make sure you record it on your phone, it gives a much better reassurance as if you look at my pics some look boy and some girl, I think a video will be more accurate.

Bet you're well excited !!:)

Xx

Hahaha I'll start breathing out lol

I'm so so excited but scared too. I'm going to know for sure and at the moment I can wallow in denial and enjoy daydreaming about my little girl. I'm scared to know if that makes sense, this is my last chance :(
I wish it was sooner in many ways, to get it done but I know I'll be so anxious a week on Monday :(
I'll deffo video it if I'm allowed, or get oh to.
You're allowed to take as many people as you want but I'm not going to take anyone but oh in case they say it's a boy as I know I'll be upset. I want to be able to tell people in my own time x

I understand completely, did you ever do Shettles with your other boys or is this the 1st time you really tried for a girl? :)

I have everything crossed for you!

Xx

im the same Cos I dont feel I have a bump tho hubby says I do - if I thought it wouldny put you girls off your breakfast I would post a picture lol xx

I just posted about this in the bump pic section lol my 'bump' I had seems to have deflated and people never believe I'm as far on as I say. Hopefully we will pop out some day soon! Xxxx

I understand completely, did you ever do Shettles with your other boys or is this the 1st time you really tried for a girl? :)

I have everything crossed for you!

Xx

I did the shuttles and the "girl diet" every time :(
This is the only time I bd'd in order with the Chinese gender calendar though, fx x

I forget I'm pregnant until I come on here!
I don't look it and don't feel it.
I'll feel more pregnant a week tomorrow I'm sure ;) x

I think everyone has their worries, I've definately got a bump now, being pear shaped it's weird because I am usualyl chunky round the hips and bum but not the stomache. But I am not feeling movements so and I Am 18 weeks so I think it's okay to feel weird about pregnancy. You can have my throwing up if I can have your right as rain pregnancy. lettuce is officially the worst thing to throw up.

I had to keep reminding myself early in tri 2 to stop holding my tummy in! It's like an automatic thing that women the world over end up doing. When I finally let my tummy sit naturally, my bump came on pretty quick :lol:
Cos it probably just means you have great muscles, jealous!! xx

Im really worried about not having a bump either! Its so annoying because you dont think of all this waiting until you are pregnant and dont have any symptoms or a bump! Im 18 weeks now and still no bump but i can feel baby kicking alot now so thats reassuring it makes not having a bump not seem that bad! Im sure we will all pop out soon and then be severly uncomfortable and wonder why we ever moaned! xx

I'm quite surprised, being my first i though it would take ages to get a bump but a couple of people have commented that I have a small one! I just tell them i think its coz I've eaten too much over the last few weeks!!

Although to me I just look like a fat blimp and if you didnt know I was pregnant you would just think I am putting on lots of weight round my middle.

In the morning all of my normal cloths still fit fine but by lunch time I am having to undo the button on my jeans!

My sickness and tiredness are also subsiding, I found these strangely comforting.

You wait Cos you will wake up one morning thinking 'where did that come from'!!!

Cossie I was 22 weeks before I got a bump and then got humungous!! Did u sprout early with your other pregnancies? X

I can't really remember when I got my other bumps, I think it was around 20 weeks maybe??? I know with the twins I had hardly any bump on the Christmas day photos and they were born in April.
I would like a bump now though, suppose there's plenty of time for that :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back