No appetite :-(

Jaidy

Reaction score
Any one else feel constantly bloated and full up and just not hungry at all? Is this normal at this stage?

I just dont haven any appetite at the moment, im trying to eat as well as I used to but have totally gone off my food which is terrible as I normally love my food. Its making me quite down :(

i havnt had an appetite the whole way through my pregnancy really! i think i ate more before i got pregnant as i dont seem to fancy anything......apart from fab ice lollies, and pate on toast (which i cant have :( ) im not too worried though as i have been gaining weight.
I think its quite normal for the stage you are, i guess theres not much room for food now the babys taking up most of it!
Try to just eat little and often.
Im sorry its getting you down :hug:
x x x

I feel hungry but don't know what to have and once I have it in front of me I am not interested in it! I have thrown so much food away recently!

Hubby has refused to take me out to a resteraunt any more as well becasue of this!!!!! SO I Am stuck cooking for the next few weeks!

Its just the pits, I know what you mean about getting half way through a meal Lyndsey!!

I gave up on restaurants ages ago! :cry:

We are living on butties at the mo, I cant seem to fancy anythig...

We are going for a meal saturday, as our last treat before bubba, hoping I can eat it :roll:

I have that now, I think I'm starving and then can't eat!

I remember in 3rd tri of last pg I used to eat very little but often

What will we do when christmas comes? I'm OK at the moment. Just can't eat loads (like if I go out for a curry or something), but can eat enough. By christmas I'll probably be saying what you're all saying..

Icecream said:
What will we do when christmas comes? I'm OK at the moment. Just can't eat loads (like if I go out for a curry or something), but can eat enough. By christmas I'll probably be saying what you're all saying..

I reckon il have to have a child's portion for xmas dinner which will be a damn shame, but I know I wont be able to indulge as much as I normally do... :cry:

I am having a christmas dinner this saturday!!!

For 2 reasons - it is my Nans birthday and she lives in Wales but is visiting us........... so decided to have a crimbo dinner to celebrate...

Secondly I may not have chance to have a crimbo dinner on the day !!

So I will let you know what I manage to eat! I may be there a few hours but I will indulge!!!! mmmmm honeyed parsnips, cauliflower cheese, leeks in cheese sauce, roast potatoes, cabbage, pigs in blankets yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Lyndsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back