No Af, No BFP, Grrrr!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well AF was due yesterday and she's not here yet, but still getting BFN's on ebay early pregnancy tests. Whats going on??

I keep going through phases of feeling crampy and like AF is here, to feeling sick and dizzy as if was preg :shock:

I only have one test too so have to resist not to POAS and wait till AF arrives :(

Laura
xx

Are you usually quite regular? I was 9 days later than expected last cycle but was still breastfeeding so fairly irregular anyway. My last few cycles have been anywhere from 26 days to 39 days!

If you're irregular (especially if you're still BFing) it may just be you're on a longer cycle this month, so it's too early either to test or for AF.

I know how frustrating it is waiting for one or the other, so I hope you don't have to wait too long :hug:

Hiya,

Thanks for the reply. I have only had two AF's since having my son, and they were 28 days apart. So who knows????

I Had EWCM and ov pains around the 6th to 9th of march so was assuming i ov'd then. If that was the case i would have though by now AF would be here?? (or would have had a positive HPT)

Only have one left now too so have to resist the urge to POAS!!

Lau
xx

I hope this is it for you, my sister didn't get a bfp with her second daughter until she was a week late so it is still possible :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back