Nicola

BX

Reaction score
Hi guys

Not been on for ages and wondered if anyone had heard from Nicola as we were both due on the 8th and wanted to know if she had lil one yet??

havent heard anything as yet.. she was moving last week or was it the week before :think: anyway she hasnt had internet connection.. but im sure if there were any news it wouldnt be long before we found out...

she has 2 text buds so they will let us know if and when anything happens :cheer:

hope your ok nicola hun :hug:

Hi BX,

Nicola is fine - she had her 2nd sweep today but nothing as yet and is booked in for an induction on Wednesday.

She moved house last weekend and hasn't got her internet connection up and running yet but will be back with us soon - hopefully with baby too!

xxx

Thanks for the update Valentine I was wondering how she was getting on. If your speaking to you can you wish her well for Wednesday,

I was thinking about her too - hope she doesn't have much longer to wait. Sending her lots of love xx

Sending lots of well wishes her way, I really hope LO arrives before wednesday's induction time :pray: Sending her lots of;
LaborDust2.gif
dust.gif
LaborDust.gif

LaborDust.gif
dust.gif
LaborDust2.gif

Great, thanks for the update.

Thinking of you Nicola :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts