Nice traffic warden

tracyM

Reaction score
Not all traffic wardens are complete w****rs.

I've left my car on the one hour limit outside the house all weekend and forgot to move it this morning. Mr traffic warden came and knocked on the door to tell me he was about to check our stretch, and he had a feeling I might get a ticket. He was going to check the two cars either side before checking mine, giving me chance to shift it :shock: :dance:

Not so happy that I've ended up two streets away and had to walk back in my PJs :oops:

Oh my god... I never knew they excisted!!

wow he must be one in a trillion - how nice is that.

that was very nice of him. its a shame you cannot park on your own street tho. do you live close to a city/town centre?

I take it all back - they're all complete b*****ds

I just got ticketed :evil:

nooooo!!!

i thought it was too good to be true hun!! :roll: :shakehead:

whhaat?? how can he say that and then do it anyway!??

The words that I would like to use to describe him can only be used in the Adult Area.

grr x

sunshinestars said:
awwww noooo...

how much was the ticket for? :hug: :hug:

£60 - £30 if I pay within 14 days

The next block down is all shops. All the rest of the area is residents parking, but we can't apply for a permit because we're in the 'commercial' bit. We either play cat and mouse with the traffic wardens on the one hour limits, or park a good ten minute walk away. Luckily, there's only two of us on our block with cars, and we're both moving out soon, but it's sooooooo annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back