Next New Baby Size Pramsuit *unisex* and a few newborn clothes

pinkymum

Reaction score
Just sorting through some of Emily's newborn stuff.
I'm selling a next new baby size pramsuit. Quite thick so would definitely be good in the autumn. Emily only wore it 3 times for a couple of short walks.

I have a few more newborn things I'm selling if anyone is interested I'll upload pics

I paid £22 will sell for £10 Inc p&p

56a3a7d9-51f7-f26b.jpg

Editing the title to add the few other items I have to sell

Will post pics below

Last edited:
A few other things for sale -

56a3a7d9-deb7-9b08.jpg
56a3a7d9-ded1-7675.jpg

56a3a7d9-def5-84bc.jpg

Bluezoo strawberry dress and t Shirt - newborn £4 plus p&p

Red mini mode (boots) rompersuit - newborn - £3.50 plus p&p

2 Next new baby size sleepsuits - both for £5 plus p&p

Next new baby size all in one outfit with body suit underneath - £4.50 plus p&p

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311891037.082944.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311891037.082944.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 2
Awwww Pinkymum they are all gorgeous, but Holly is already out of her newborn clothes - she now weighs 11lb 5oz!
I'm sure somebody will want to buy them. We are going to sell Joseph's old clothes & the stuff that Holly has already outgrown either on here or at a baby clothes & accessories sale in Selby on 13th August (already booked our table & floor space). Can't wait to clear our loft out - it's rammed!!!

Sunnyb xxx

Awwww Pinkymum they are all gorgeous, but Holly is already out of her newborn clothes - she now weighs 11lb 5oz!
I'm sure somebody will want to buy them. We are going to sell Joseph's old clothes & the stuff that Holly has already outgrown either on here or at a baby clothes & accessories sale in Selby on 13th August (already booked our table & floor space). Can't wait to clear our loft out - it's rammed!!!

Sunnyb xxx

Thanks Hun! Yeah I bet your loft is full! I've only got Emily and I've heaps of things to sell.

If anyone is interested I've listed these and more items on eBay. You can search for me as a seller - it's pinkcorr
Will try to put up a link. Most listings start at 99p
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back