News on Vicki83

Glad I have with someone. I have Karl on MSN and I'm in a really sarcy mood, he hates me like this, he doesn't know when I'm being serious. Talking about the size of his winky at the moment, he isn't too happy. lol

good luck vicky .......... sending lots of positive vibes that things get moving quickly

I know how you feel vicki hun it was the same for me,really hope things happen soon :hug: xx

Good luck honey hope bubs comes soon, and my mw told me they dont put you in water til 5cm minimum as it could stop labour totally especially if waters havent gone yet, so i think a walk would be the best idea!
Loves and hugs!! :hug: :hug:

Has anyone tried meditation? Like when you're cold you picture yourself in front of a hot open fire and you stop shivering (it works!)
I know it sounds new age n stuff and I'm not really into that but I used to get really bad pain with fibromyalgia and used meditation to relax, more relaxed you are the less pain you feel.

Just a thought....

Yes, any news? Poor Vicki - I hope things are moving for her now.

all the best vicky any news anyone?

i hope she is holding her little one and all is well xx :hug:

I have had a text syaing

"Sophie arrived this morning at 0708 weighing 6lb 8 and a half, 3 days of hell but worth every second!"

congratulations chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a nice day for a birthday! think of the future she will always be able to have a big birthday party! lololol

Well Done!

OH MY GOD yes awww bless her heart, beautifull name bless her, ah so happy for her, yes she is going to just LOVE her 18th birthday good girl Vick you did so well, now PICS PICS PICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back