• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News from Sugarhigh

Mik

Reaction score
Hiya, I just got this text from Sugarhigh

HI hun am on way to maternity hospital think might be in pre-term labour and bub has stopped moving

She is a few days further on than me ad has only just come over here so obviously I hope this is not labour I will let you know if I hear anything further from her

Thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

all the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope baby stays there for you and starts moving

:pray: all is well and that they can stop her LO making an early appearance.....

Jane x

Oh no, Im praying to god baby holds on a little lonbger.
Hopefully its a false start :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh no! :( I really hope everything will be OK with her and bubs, I am thinking of her :hug:

Hi, it's Matt (Stacey's OH). We're back from the hospital now, and she's on the sofa getting some well needed rest. They monitored the wee one for the best of 2-3 hours. Two doctors plus a group of midwives all agreed that he was fine and that the pains weren't related to him. However, they believe that she may have SPD, so the physio will be taking a closer look on Monday. Thanks for all your well wishes, we both really appreciate it.

Sorry was going to update you but I was in bed when I got the all ok text.

So glad everything is ok hun :hug:

Sugarhigh said:
Hi, it's Matt (Stacey's OH). We're back from the hospital now, and she's on the sofa getting some well needed rest. They monitored the wee one for the best of 2-3 hours. Two doctors plus a group of midwives all agreed that he was fine and that the pains weren't related to him. However, they believe that she may have SPD, so the physio will be taking a closer look on Monday. Thanks for all your well wishes, we both really appreciate it.

Oh thank goodness for that, this was the first thread ive come to and and am soooo pleased her and baby are well.
Hope they help with the SPD. Thats not nice bless her.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rest up and take it easy hun, glad to hear ur home :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back