• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****News from Rach!! FIRST POST UPDATED WITH PIC!!!****

im so happy for u Rach, welcome little Christopher!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Oh my god, I have a massive lump in my throat, I am so so so pleased for Rach, well done you chicken!!!!!

Welcome to the world little dude, you're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

aaaawwwww Rach that's wonderful news a huge CONGRATULATIONS

I am soooo please for you and your OH welcome to the world little man :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

thats brill news congratulations rach and welcome baby christopher cant wait to see the piccys :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's fantastic news - congratulations Rach. Can't wait to see some piccies :cheer: :cheer:

LBxx

Congratulations Rach- I am so Happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome baby Christopher :hug:

Welcome baby Christopher :wave: I am so pleased for you!

congratulations Rachel..and welcome Baby Christopher :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WELL DONE IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Christopher xx :D

:cheer: i told you that when ones popped... another will follow :D

congrats rach :hug: :hug:

flossy sends you her love and congratulations hunny, ans me too :hug:

So pleased for you rach! Welcome to the world tiny Christopher, he has the same name as my dh :D :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back