newborn starter packs

RachelJ

Reaction score
just wanted to say a huge thank you to whoever it was that mentioned in a previous thread the Huggies Newborn Starter Packs:

I bought 8 online from asda on sale at £3 each (just before they put the price back up to £4.97) so now have 8 packs of size ones in the cupboard and 8 packs of wipes (saving £15.76).

I put the 8 (newborn) £2 vouchers towards 8 packs of size two nappies AND got an instore discount of £1 each (saving another £24).

I still have the 8 vouchers for wipes (£1 off a pack), and my local asda currently have an instore promotion of buy two for £2 (RRP c£2.59 each) so I should be able to pick up 8 packs for zero cost this afternoon (should be another saving of £20.72)!!

Total saving: £60.48!

I'm buzzing :dance:

nb. re the post that I opened the thread with - I know I'm buying early but I'm hoping that stocking up now (with cost savings) means I'll be able to take more time off work next year without worrying about money!

I have brought the new baby packs, and used the vouchers for the 2nd size too due to the earlier post :) thank you who ever it was xxx

This sounds fab - unfortunately my brain has gone to mush since I got pregnant and I'm finding it hard to follow the maths!! lol. But I shall investigate further online...

Great savings - and definitely worth stocking up early when you can get a good bargain! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back