• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New walkers crisps flavours: Whats your favourie

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Im loving the Chilli and Chocolate but then ive only tried that and Cajun Squirrel

Serendipity_ said:
chickadee1976 said:
[quote="Serendipity_":1fe21c16]Not tried any :shakehead:

Why not???????????????????????????????

Ermm, well ma'am, I don't know, just ain't. :oops: :oops:[/quote:1fe21c16]

Sorry thot you were making a politcal statement or something :D

chickadee1976 said:
Sorry thot you were making a politcal statement or something :D

I thought you were going to hunt me down for not trying any :lol:

I think they're revolting. You only taste what they're supposed to be in the after taste. OH loves the builders breakfast.

I havent tried any yet either... but I have heard the brekfast one just tastes of eggs and egg flavoured crisp just make me wanna :puke:

I've had the fish and chips ones :puke: spat teh first crisp out - put off trying the others now.

other than the crispy duck one, they all sound NASTY!!! what were they thinkin?!?!?!

Im torn between Duck and breakfast flavour I voted for one and Esme voted for the other online :oops: Well she eats them by proxy in my booby milk :lol:

I havnt tried the squirrel one, cant see that one winning but I used to love Hedgehog flavoured crisps as a kid anyone remember them???

Chilli and chocolate is just wrong :puke: and the fish and chips is waaaay too fishy, I was hoping for scampi fires like taste or those little fish and chips savoury biscuits you used to get in a packet.

We are very sad and did a taste test DH gave them to me and DS and we had to guess what flavour they were, it was fun!!

I nearly bought some the other day but i just couldn't. I looove Onion Bhajis and if i bought some and they were horrible they'd put me off the real thing.
Some of the flavours are just wrong :puke:

I refuse to eat any of them, they sound revolting, cajun squirrel WTF???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back