New Pram, American advice needed

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Ive found a pram i LOVE LOVE LOVE,after finding an unobtainable one earlier, now found my DREAM pram and i love it but i cant find it for sale in the uk, only in wallmart in us for $120, £60 !!!!!!!! however obviously absolutely no chance of sending it to england is there :(

wanted to show you all how pretty it is anyways :)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... 6+Delivery

I haven't looked but are there any on american ebay? They may be more willing if you are happy to fork out for the postage? Or ask advice in the baby shops here (or Asda come to think of it) and find out if anybody imports?

Sorry I have to be honest...........I think its foul...but like I say if we all liked the same things the world would be a pretty boring place thats for sure!

Ditto LE though, check out Ebay US.

HERE YOU GO

There al US postage only but yo could email them all and see if any of them will send it if youpay for P&P after all £70 is CHEAP for a travel system even if you whack £40 on for Delivery!

Only problem is that you can't try before you buy, American prams can be quite plasticy and cheap in the flesh :?

I love bright coloured prams too.

I have the britax verve in gold and I love it. x

I think it looks similar in style to the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe if it's the style you like as well as the colour?

Also if you do get something shipped from USA customs tend to put a huge whack on top as we discovered when my Mum got her Mother of the Bride outfit shipped from Texas, so be careful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back