• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new...Pampers baby dry

Dee1985

Reaction score
they are now stretchy fit just like the pampers active fit. but they are cheaper.....
there much better then the old baby dry ones

yea they are much better now, ive always liked baby dry but found the sides werent stretchy, but now they are great!!!! i dont bother getting active fit anymore just stick to baby dry! :D

Hmmm I might get some.

The old ones were crap.

Are they stretchier than active fit? PAF keep Damien dry alll night, but ae PBD better overall? Bought them once and he leaked as the side stretched :?

i still find pampers active fit better for keeping them dry as Dior wees sooo much il keep her with paf, but for Harley he is fine with PBD they are loads mor comfy.

i payed £4.98 for 36 baby dry
or £5 for 26 active fit.

so il get baby dry from now on, they used to be crap harley couldnt breath in them as they were so tight and top of his theighs used to get rubbed but the sticky bits but there much better now

oh i didnt know they were replacing the baby dry with the stretchy ones. thats good, thats all they needed... those tabs are a nightmare

Duds said:
oh i didnt know they were replacing the baby dry with the stretchy ones. thats good, thats all they needed... those tabs are a nightmare

yep every thing else is the same, great init 8) and they aint sticky now as before they stuck to harleys skin and i had to pull it off

funny you should bring this up as I have also found them to be much much better. Havent had a leak since i started using them.

I use pampers for sleep times and during the day I use Asda George nappies as Im changing her frequently anyway.

in my room alone we go through about 24+ a day and always keeps them dry and dosnt seem to mark their sides..so they seem good enough for the job :D

Hi

I had to buy the size bigger for kiara cuz stupid me forgot kiaras diapers and al they had were size 4s in the new pampers and i loved them they are way more stretchy i hate the old tabs
Katrina

I bought some yesterday and can only say how impressed I am! They're fab!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back