• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Kitten

BabyLove

Reaction score
We Bought One :cheer: and Shes Soooooo Beautiful :D:D Shes Just The Cutest Thing Bless, Just 6 Weeks Old. We Had To "Teach" Her To Lap Milk & Eat But Its Amazing How Well Shes Settled In. She Has The Cheek Of the Devil & Is a Real Live Wire! Our Other Two Get On Brilliantly With Her Thankfully & The Three Of Them Love To Play. Shes Allready The Boss :lol: We Named Her Kizzi.

Kizzi2.jpg
Kizzi1.jpg

Heres Our Other Two :) Kai & Kayne ...

Kai-1.jpg
Kayne-1.jpg

awwwww how cute. Im so jealous- I want a new kitten buy I dont want a litter tray in the house again- there isnt room at the moment

She's adorable :D

Glad you finally got one after that fiasco Carly :)

aww shes lovely carly, i love cats, i havw two and adore them! and i think mollys pregnant so hopefully i will have some cute kittens as well

aww i love kittens :)

remember when my cat was a kitten :)

thsooty.jpg

there he is :) was taken a couple/few years ago now

I would love another kitten, we hand reared ours from two weeks ...

Unfortunately kittens turn into cats.. Cats like ours.. As I am on the verge of killing a cat at the moment I don't think it's advisable to get anymore...

And before someone says I'm cruel... Smeagol seems intent on trying to kill me at the moment by weaving in and out of my legs, or lying in the way then darting under my foot when I go to stand over him... I think it's only fair that the war is on both sides... AND he has the advantage, he's a lot faster than me at the moment... but my time will come... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Muwhahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back