New here and Q

katanchink

Reaction score
Hi Gals!
Been reading the forum for a while now – I am week 34 – but it’s the first time i am writing
Slightly freaking out that I have not prepared anything for the baby yet, I wanted to ask about a pram.
I am looking at the Cosatto cabi and it looks good – but as it is a new one I can’t find any mum’s reviews. Any one knows it?
Thanks and have a good weekend! :sleep:

Not sure about that exact one but i wanted a cossatta one, ummm i think it was the cossatto converto or something like that.
Anyway i had a look, fell in love with it, then found it wasnt being made anymore and all stocks were sold out. I looked on ebay and they were going for more then they were retialing at so were obviously in demand.

I think generally they're good prams but obviously it depends what you want out of it

but usually best reviews come from the users and a bit worried there are none...

Welcome :wave:. I know next to nothing about prams, but it might be a good idea to also post your qu.estion in the 'product review' bit on here

Hello! i was looking at the cosatto cabi as kiddiecare was doing a really good deal on it but when I went to take a look at it in the shop it was quite bulky. i was also looking for reviews and only found a few which worried me and then a guy in another shop told me that it hadn't done very well. It really depends on what you are looking for though. Try the 'ask a mum' section as the mums in there have the experience if you find one you like. Also try the babyworld website for reviews. Best thing is to find a shop with lots for you to try out and ask the shop people. I've gone for the Britax vigour 4+ as it ticks all the right boxes- pram, car seat and chair faces both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back