• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new girl!

blessed83

Reaction score
hello ladies, :wave:

My name is Becky and i am expecting a little boy 12th October!
i hope you are all feeling well! here i am in the 3rd tri :cheer: eeeeeeeeek!! i cant believe how fast time has flown!
im really looking forward to learning more and meeting new girlies and of course meeting my little prince!!!
xxxxx

:wave: welcome hunni
hope you and ur baby boy are ok xxx

:hug: Welcome to the waiting room!! :dance: :cheer:

You'll love it here. This is where it all becomes very real and very scary!! Nearly all posts are titled "TMI", SPD kicks in and babies arrive! Are you prepared?! lol

x

dannii87 said:
This is where it all becomes very real and very scary!! Nearly all posts are titled "TMI", SPD kicks in and babies arrive! Are you prepared?! lolx

lol i have noticed the the topic titles are scary and i kinda find my legs cross and close tightly mid way through reading too!!
i think i am prepared! PMA, i can do this!!! makes you see how easy men have got it!x

:wave: Hello Becky and welcome to 3rd tri.
I'm hoping not to be around here for that much longer......( wishful thinking) but all the best in 3rd tri and i hope your little man doesn't cause you to much trouble in there. xxx

Welcome to Tri 3 Blessed!! Great to see you over here :hug: x

Hello Becky :wave:
Wishing you a happy and comfy 3rd Tri, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj