• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new girl!

blessed83

Reaction score
hello ladies!! :wave:

my name is Becky and i am fairly new to the forum, i joined a few weeks back as just a reader and now....well i am hooked!!!! i have decided its time to introduce myself :D

wow, where do i start. Firstly i would just like to say how great the forum is, over the last few weeks i have been so relieved to read that i am not the only one with weight issues, headache problems and strange tummy feelings!!! :oops:

i live in the south west with my partner and this will be our first child! we are both so excited, i think i have annoyed so many people now as all i seem to talk about is being pregnant! i think this is going to also seem like the worlds longest pregnancy for me as i found out at 4 weeks!!!

Ho hum, i do go on!!! well as i said i just wanted to say Hi and i will speak to you soon hopefully!!!

:dance: xxxxxxx

Hi Becky :wave: welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy!! I know Plymouth really well, I had my son at Derriford but we're up in Wiltshire now :( I also found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, and the time is really dragging now. But it's good to have these lovely ladies to chat and moan to, we're all very understanding!! xxx

I will be having my baby at Derriford! :D
Aww nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome!
xx

Awww lush another Derriford here too! (If I don't go for home birth :think: ) Yay hello from over the bridge! :wave:

Hello there!! so over the bridge as in cornwall or just over the bridge as in Saltash?! :wave:

I am thinking Derriford at the mo but i may change my mind later on!

xx

I thought Saltash was in Cornwall? I used to live near Looe. I miss cornwall :(

Im in Cornwall but not very far away Im near Looe :)

Yay! Now I can ask you loads of Plymouth questions! I'm too scared to drive there haha but I neeeeed to go to the cinema soon I miss it! Might try going to the sea life centre there tomorrow! :) I got a grow some Plymouth driving balls haha I crap a brick trying to get to Derriford! (Im from Somerset BTW I can do Bristol driving! Moved here end of last year)xx

:oops: it is really but Saltash is the first part i drive through on my merry way to Looe like i did on Sunday to grab some lunch :D !!!

my partner and i went for lunch and a walk up on the pier. (you wouldnt believe we are in our 20's would you!!)

i must admit i think Cornwall is lovely.

I love living so close to the sea and i cant wait to take my baby to some of our great beaches one day!!! :D

xx

Ooo its so strange talking to people on here that know Looe! I live in Seaton that tinzy little place you probs all drive past the signs too!

you want to avoid driving in Plymouth city centre now!!! you hit traffic lights every 20 yards, i work in Plymouth city centre and it now takes me 45 minutes to get home to Beacon Park when i finish at 17:00!! :x

xx

omg omg omg my mum and dad live in seaton! Keveral lane!

:dance: Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Keveral Lane! Im the little chalet on the right handside as you drive up the little road to all the REALLY nice houses!

omg that's so weird. I just pm'd you. Perhaps we should have a plymouth/cornwall meet. Not that I'm from there anymore :oops: but I visit often lol

Hi Becky!! :wave:

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Glad you found the courage to post and introduce yourself :cheer:

It does quicken from this point in so don't worry about it dragging, mine dragged too but seems to be going much faster now!!

Looking forward to getting to know you! :hug: xx

awww thanks Danni, nice to meet you too!! :wave:

glad to hear it as am sooooo excited i feel like a kid again waiting for christmas!! according to my ticker only another 166 sleeps!! :rotfl:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back