NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK

bandit0000

Reaction score
:wave: Hi,

I am new to all of this and never thought I would be on a website like this at all.
I am 35 and have been with my partner for 12 years. He has never wanted children, even after years of not so gentle persuasion.
Well he has done a complete about turn and we have actively started trying this month.
I can't really believe I am typing this, as I never thought he would relent.

Its really strange, but I feel like I won't get pregnant, is this a natural feeling to have do you think?

I have regular albeit long cycles (40 days) & I know when I ovulate (tomorrow actually). I am overweight & have been desperately trying over the years to lose weight. I have lost 3 stones over a long period of time, but am still overweight. I do eat well & exercise though.

Do you think I am in with a chance?
It's nice to read posts from others in the same boat.
Nice to meet you all so to speak & I look forward to chatting to you over the coming months.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

i was quite over weight when i conceived my first 2 and it didnt make any difference to me, to be honest i dont know if at all relevant but i was at my ideal weight when we started trying for the 3rd and it took me longer to conceive then than when i was overweight lol

Good luck TTC :hug:

hiya
welcome to the forum and good luck ttc!!!

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23

Hiya! :wave:

How exciting that your OH has done an about turn :dance: - all the best with TTC - lots of baby dust for you! *throws baby dust over post*

Hope to see you making an announcement soon hun

Em :hug:

i was overweight, with 2 of mine but i fall easily, but you never know, fingers crossed for you

hiya n welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

Thankyou for the good wishes, it really doesn't seem possibly that I am even trying.
We normally only bd once or twice a month, but since Friday 3 x bd. This really proves to me that my OH is keen.
I am so pleased. Just hope it happens quickly.
We are going on a cruise in a week & a half & I would love to be able to tell him we have a BFP over a romantic meal while away.
I know the odds are I probably won't be, after all this is our first try, but it is still nice to think it might.
Good luck to you all ttc.

Hi there and welcome i am ttc my second child at the mo. i'm 29

hi and welcome,we're a friendly bunchso any questions please ask,ive got 3kids andim currently pregnant with#4 :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back