• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New bloke here - Snuggles' hubby.

SnuggBugg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Chris, hubby to Snuggle who you may know from here.
We have one little girl (my little princess) called Maddison who is 15 months old and one on the way.
Hobbies are motorbikes, darts, rugby and spending quality time with the family.
Anyone bloke questions you want answered, fire them my way and I will do my best to answer them all.
Hope to speak to you all soon,
Chris :cheer: :wave: :cheer: :wave:

Hello Mr Snuggle - good to have a blokes point of view. :wave: :wave:

SnuggBugg said:
Hi everyone, I'm Chris, hubby to Snuggle who you may know from here.
We have one little girl (my little princess) called Maddison who is 15 months old and one on the way.
Hobbies are motorbikes, darts, rugby and spending quality time with the family.
Anyone bloke questions you want answered, fire them my way and I will do my best to answer them all.
Hope to speak to you all soon,
Chris :cheer: :wave: :cheer: :wave:

:wave: Hello Snugglehubby!

We've already spoken (I sent you a big kiss by accident :oops: )

Welcome to the madness.....

BE AFRAID - BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!

Hello, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Hi MrsTommo and Hi BabyBlonde and please stop worrying about the msn! I actually thought it was a baby chewing something! :? :cheer:

Ooooh!!! Hello and welcome!!

I wonder if you will get as addicted as your good lady? :lol:

SnuggBugg said:
Hello, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Hi MrsTommo and Hi BabyBlonde and please stop worrying about the msn! I actually thought it was a baby chewing something! :? :cheer:
:rotfl:

Not worried - just more amused than anything else :lol:

Once you get to know me you will realise I rarely worry about what I say to other people - speak first and worry about completely humiliating yourself later that's my motto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back